It is important to me that each patient feels the opportunity to express their concerns about their dental health and to have all of their questions answered.
- University of Pennsylvania with a degree in Dental Medicine (DMD)
- 1 year General Practice Residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center (Philadelphia)
- 3 year Residency in Orthodontics at Albert Einstein Medical Center (Philadelphia) with a certificate in orthodontics
- Outstanding clinical teacher award
- Clinical Director of orthodontics at Albert Einstein Medical Center (Philadelphiia)
- Member of American Association of Orthodontics
- Member of American Dental Association
- Dental Society, Philadelphia County
- Dental Society, Montgomery/Bucks County
- Board eligible
- President FACT Bucks County
- Three sons
- Dr. Reiss has lived in the area his entire life.